THE BOARD GOVERNING THE RECORDING
OF JUDICIAL PROCEEDINGS
A BOARD OF THE SUPREME COURT OF NEW MEXICO
POST OFFICE BOX 65157
ALBUQUERQUE, NEW MEXICO 87193-5157
Phone: (505) 269-2669 Email: email@example.com
Williams v. Russin Censure
January 1, 2013
Re: In the Matter of the Complaint of Debra Williams Against
Jenifer Russin dated June 8, 2012
Ms. Jenifer Russin falsified a letter regarding her employment status with Williams & Associates, LLC, by signing the office manager’s name to the letter without his permission. The letter was submitted as part of a loan application.
Decision of the Board:
The Board investigated the matter, decided to censure Ms. Jenifer Russin, and Ms. Russin agreed to the censure on December 17, 2012 (see Stout letter).
1. Ms. Russin admits violating Rule 22-605 by signing Mr. Shaner’s name without permission.
2. Ms. Russin agrees that the Board will censure her conduct.
3. Ms. Russin waives any notice of hearing and opportunity to be heard before the Court censures her conduct.
4. The Board’s censure is a public reprimand. See Rule 22-101(B)(2).
5. The Board’s censure will be posted on the Board’s website.